Adani Ports Fundamental Analysis
In This article we are going to look at Adani Ports fundamental analysis.
Adani Group, headquartered in Ahmedabad, India, has the largest and fastest-growing portfolio of diverse businesses in India, including interests in Logistics (seaports, airports, logistics, shipping, and rail), Resources, Power Generation, Transmission & Distribution, Renewable Energy, Gas & Infrastructure, Agro (commodities, edible oil, food products, cold storage, and grain silos), Real Estate, Public Transport Infrastructure, Defense & Aerospace, Mining Services, Copper, Petrochemicals, Data Center and other sectors.
Mr. Gautam Adani launched the Adani Group in 1988 as a commodities trading enterprise, with Adani Enterprises Limited as its flagship entity (previously Adani Exports Limited).
Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Ltd. established its position among the five fastest growing port companies in the world. The Company emerged as a benchmark that extended beyond the national. The Company achieved possibly the highest EBITDA margin and growth adjusted RoCE among peer port operators in the world.
Let us dive deep into the Adani Ports fundamental analysis –
Key Financial Parameters– Adani Ports Fundamental Analysis
|Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone|
|Key Performance Indicator||Mar’13||Mar’14||Mar’15||Mar’16||Mar’17||Mar’18||Mar’19||Mar’20||Mar’21||Mar’22||TTM|
|Return on Equity %||29.1||22.5||24.2||24||24||20.8||19.2||19.7||15.8||16.2||11.7|
|Op. Profit Mgn%||66.8||61.6||64.6||65.1||64.2||63.2||64.7||62.5||63.6||61.2||63.4|
|Net Profit Mgn%||44.7||35.3||38.6||40.1||43.8||35.6||40.5||43.5||35.9||34.3||28.6|
|Debt to Equity||1.8||1.5||1.7||1.7||1.3||1.1||1.1||1.2||1.1||1.2||–|
|Working Cap Days||424||546||537||560||549||446||517||522||469||370||0|
Adani Ports latest Financial ratio’s
|TTM EPS (₹)||-0.8||21.4|
|TTM Sales (₹ Cr.)||4,481||15,813|
|Reserves (₹ Cr.)||25,775||38,814|
Adani Power fundamental analysis using most suitable financial research tools:-
- PE ratio: – The price-to-earnings (P/E) ratio relates a company’s share price to its earnings per share.. Adani Ports has a PE ratio of 14.04, which is considered undervalued.
- Return on Assets (ROA): – Profitability of a company is in relation to its total assets. ROA for Adani Ports is 0.39 for FY 2022
- Current ratio: – The current ratio is a liquidity ratio that measures a company’s ability to pay short-term obligations or those due within one year. Adani Ports has a Current ratio of 1.29 .
- Return on equity: -profitability of a corporation in relation to stockholders’ equity. Adani Ports has a ROE of 1.23 % .(higher is better)
- Debt to equity ratio: – The Debt to Equity Ratio is computed by dividing the company’s shareholder equity by the total debt, showing the company’s overall leverage. Adani Ports has a D/E ratio of 1.68, indicating that it has a low amount of debt in its capital.
- Operating Margin: – The operating margin is the percentage of sales that a firm retains as operating profit. Adani ports has reported 48.96% operating margin for FY 2022.
- Dividend Yield: – The dividend yield is a financial measure that indicates how much of a company’s share price is paid out in dividends each year. Adani Ports dividend yield stood at 0.64%
Adani Ports Fundamental Analysis Data
Following 5G investments, there is a growing belief that India will emerge as the next maritime center, with international port standards. India is in the process of negotiating free trade agreements with Australia, the European Union, and Canada. The historic CEPA with the UAE has the potential to raise bilateral non-oil goods trade to USD 100 billion over the next five years. India has begun FTA talks with the United Kingdom, which may increase bilateral trade by 2030.
In coming years all of these trade agreements and India’s growth outlook set to increases port activities by 40-50% which again affects the company directly since Adani Ports SEZ is the largest player in India’s maritime sector and handled 312 MMT of cargo across 11 operating ports.
Adani Ports share outlook for next five years as per Adani Port fundamental analysis looks quiet positive.
One thought on “Adani Ports Fundamental Analysis”
Top site ,.. amazaing post ! Just keep the work on !
Comments are closed.